A basic rule is to ALWAYS do some research before joining a program, especially if you are going to be spending a lot of money in it!
When it comes to “how to make money online” and finding a legitimate long-term income business opportunity on the Internet, it’s a “minefield” out there – heavily populated with questionable, often-illegal money games and here-today-gone-tomorrow schemes. Make a wrong step or choose the wrong company, and you could lose big money. Yet deep down, among all the “junk” out there, there are a some jewels. After all, the Internet is a huge, multi-billion-dollar marketplace, there has to be someone who made a real opportunity for cashing in on it.
Me personally always want to join business knowing both the good and the bad sides. The good out weighs the bad, or else I wouldn’t be doing it! As a cautious person I always do my own research before jumping in the water as in my opinion is essential to know your business partner and all the facts before taking the right step.
All presented programs on this site are self-sustainable and profitable home based businesses and are proven, debt-free companies with successful, track records. They are my best long-term money makers and you can freely join them having the peace of mind of joining legitimate programs which will surely not disappear over the night. Please have in mind that I’m not going to sugar coat a business here hoping to trick you into joining. It is important to do your own due diligence as well. I want you to join them knowing all the facts about it so you can make your own “clear mind” decision. I personally am having great success with all of the programs here and use them as my anchor income programs where I keep growing steady and good residual income*.
So, get started, keep learning and keep building and you will begin making process and watching your income grow before you know it. By the time you will build a good and steady income by stacking several residual income streams into stable portfolio that will come together over the time to get you a nice commission check!
*Residual income is money that comes in month-after-month and year-after-year for something you did one time. It is different than linear income, which is trading hours for dollars where you have to keep working to keep getting paid. If you want to take time off or if you lose your ability to work you stop getting paid! My opinion is that EVERYONE should have residual income and plan B even if they want to keep their day job. Make a minimum five year commitment to grow your residual income on a part-time basis.
Click here to learn more about online residual income and famous Cash Flow Quadrant.
Tips To Choose The Right Program
Making the right decision takes time and effort but it isn’t hard at all.
Below are the things, tips, details, features, points, etc. to look at when choosing a program.
Please note: these tips are considered mostly for HYIP programs, but you can use them to evaluate other types of business opportunities as well.
- ROI Which is the Return On your Investment should be the first aspect to look at when choosing the right program for you. As a rule of thumb, the higher the ROI the higher the RISK. Depending on your budget and how much money you can afford choose plans with low payout for stability and high payout for a quick buck with increased risk. Anything that is over 3% daily can be considered high risk and timing is really important. Get in within the first week and try to get your initial investment out as soon as possible. Less than 3% with principle return, get in within the first cycle / term. For example a 2% daily for 120 days plus principle back, make sure to get within the first few months. Reinvest based on how well the program performs and if no red flags start to come out. Less than 3% without principle return can last for a very long time, just make sure that the aspects described below are present and you can take a higher risk with this type of plan, meaning making a big purchase/investment.
- ADVERTISING If the admin is actively promoting through blogs, forums and hyip monitors that’s a good sign. An active admin trying to grow his program means that he plans to stay around for at least some time. Note: At some point if the program has been around for a while and no apparent growth is happening, a big boost ads or recruiting contest can mean that ‘dooms’ day is close.
- COMMUNICATION Contact support with some basic and / or random questions to see how fast they reply, if they are friendly and supportive and take notes. See if the admin is actively engaged in communication with its members through social media (Facebook, Twitter, G+, etc.) and newsletters. Communication is key and it also reflects dedication. A news/updates website or blog speaks well of the admin.
- WEBSITE Look for an unique script and good website design. Make sure that banners are available for promotion and as many details and perks as possible. This again reflects dedication, that the admin wants to stay around for a long term and that money was invested into building the website/program. I personally take seriously the website design, script and wording. An admin that can’t pay $300 to $600 for a good design, more likely isn’t planning to be around for long. No doubt there are always exceptions to the rule. SECURITY. SSL, DDOS Protection, Antivirus and all those are additional perks but speaks well for the admin especially DDOS, as most of the HYIPs are DDOSed every now and then.
- TIMING With a low ROI compensation plan you can always wait few weeks to see how the program is working and specially see if it doesn’t disappear. For other plans always make sure to join as soon as possible. I personally prefer joining the earliest, this can mean higher risk in some cases or going through the growing pains but it increases your chances of coming out a winner. For timing follow the ROI tips above. Low payout passive programs require no rush. High payout passive programs require that you join early (within the first weeks). Active programs require that you join early and under a very active sponsor if you want to benefit without doing any work but more likely you won’t as the program is active.
- BACKGROUND STORY 99.99% of HYIPs are “ponzi” and will eventually close down, we’ve seen this happen over and over (that counts for other types of programs as well, maybe % is a bit lower). Still is good to have a good background story which shows more dedication from the program admin and can increase the program longevity.
- PAYMENT PROCESSORS This is a really important part. The more payment options the better. Major payment processors include: PayPal, Solid Trust Pay, Payza and Perfect Money. We are now also seeing: Bitcoin, OkPay and Paxum. Having funding options such as : Bank Wire, ACH Transfer, Wester Union and MonyGram is also a good sign. As a rule of thumb, the more payment processors the better as it will mean that more people will be able to join and participate in the program. If the admin goes through the trouble of verifying PayPal, Solid Trust Pay and specially Payza that speaks really well of them as this means they jumped through some hoops, which in turn means longer life span.
- PAYING STATUS There are hundreds of HYIP monitors out there, make sure that the program you are joining (if you are joining HYIP) has a Paying Status, don’t join a program that is showing problem, or selective payments as status. Even if the program is showing paying in some monitors and problem in some others, it still means that something is not right, avoid them.
- RED FLAGS This is very important as this can help you big time in predicting when a program is going under. Pay attention to any and every single changes that happens to the website when it comes to payment schedule, new or “improved” investment plans, contests, downtime, accidents, admin traveling and so on. As soon as changes start to happens it only means that something is not right. Note: If a program its in its growing phase (momentum, not the launch momentum but the second growing phase) you can expect changes, improvements and so on but you will hardly see introductions of new compensation plan or changes in the payment processors, those are always big red flags.
- ADMINISTRATOR In this industry we have the same administrators running programs over and over. Some are no good while others play the game fair. If a program was around for 9 months and died because the funds ran out then in this industry this is considered a good program. If you see this same admin then you can have confidence that he will run his new program in the same manner and it will be around for as long as possible. The same for scammers. A program that ran for few weeks or months and disappear completely without a trace it’s growing phase will more likely repeat the same maneuver the next time around. If by any chance you spot a scammer admin, make sure to not get involved and expose them in forums, blogs and monitors.
- DIVERSIFYING This is repeated a million times in this industry by all the leaders and I suggest it as well but not as you would think. For me diversifying is choosing 2-7 good programs and working with those programs, if any flop then you can find a new one and add it to your portfolio. Follow the above tips and do your research, find what you and your budget are comfortable with and go for it. Diversify between 2-7 programs and make a decent spend. If you have an upline who you follow, that’s OK as well but still make sure to take a look at whatever you are joining as the final decision is always yours.
1) Make sure to always invest only what you can afford to lose.
2) Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket
3) And finally, spend some time reading and learning before getting involved.
You win some, you lose some but if you persist, in the end you will WIN!